Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm a beach girl

You heard me right.  I am a beach girl through and through.  Yes, I know I live in Tennessee and yes, I know there are no beaches there but I'm a beach girl none the less.  
Don't you love the style I'm sporting? 
Okay, I have two words to describe this week so far.
 Refreshing.  Loveliness.


The beach was utterly amazing.  Absolutely beautiful.


Oh, I love this girl.  She is always so happy to do whatever crazy or weird thing I ask her to do for a picture.




This poor lonely shoe was missing its mate on the beach today.  I feel sorry for the kiddo who lost it because it has most likely flown away in the wind by now.  It did make a great photo prop though.  One of my favorites so far.







I think I took over fifty pictures of seagulls in two days and only a few came out great---like this one.



Shell lovelies.

I'll be posting part two coming later.  Love ya'll.  That's what most of my real Tennessean friends say.






6 comments:

Hannah said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I am a beahc girl also! Love the seagull pic! Awesome! Glad you all are having fun!

Hannah said...

*beach

Monica said...

Aw so cute an’ pretty! I love the second and fourth photos! =)

Unknown said...

Preeeetty! there's always so much potential for awesome pictures at the beach! ;)

olivia said...

i luv the beach too!! :)

Bella Skye said...

Lovely pictures! The last one was my favorite :)

Bella Skye

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected