Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I AM SO SICK OF SNOW AND GETTING CALLED OFF SCHOOL FOR A TINY BIT OF SNOW!

Sorry I'm having a temper tantrum.  We keep gettin
g called off of school for no good reason. Now don't hear me wrong, I love getting out but I wouldn't anjoy being in school until July.  Well at least 412 isn't canceled.
412 is my Church group. And it is SO AWESOME!
This is our sweatshirt.


Guess what?
MY SISTER IS GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY!
NOW THERE WILL BE ANOTHER LITTLE BABY AROUND THE HOUSE FOR ME TO HOLD. Kenzie's kind of heavy for that now...LOL







1 comment:

Alex Maria said...

I would be SOOOPER HAPPY if I got called off of school ;)

I get around 4/5/6 (idk) inches of snow around where I live and there HAS NOT been one day where school was canceled :(

~Alexandra

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected