Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Please Pray For Me and My Family...

From Matthew 5:4
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.


I just got the news that my grandmother has passed away.  I know though my mom mourns her mother and I mourn my grandmother that God will comfort us.  Though I didn't know my grandmother very well I did get to see her a few weeks ago and I am glad I got to.  I got to know her a little bit better before she died. 
Soon there will be no more death, no more mourning, only rejoicing with the Lord Jesus Christ but until that day I will praise Him because I know he has a plan.  He had a plan for my Grandmother and He has a plan for me, my mom, my dad, my siblings, my friends, and everyone else on on this earth and even the people who haven't arrived yet.  I will trust in him because he is my God, my Savior, my Shelter, My Light, and my Comforter.  May God be praised for his unending love.

From Revelation 21:4
He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.

Psalm 23

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
He leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.





2 comments:

Alex Maria said...

I'm so sorry about your grandmother, but I'm definitely glad that you will trust in him, because he *does* have a plan...a special one indeed.

I'm praying :).

Olivia said...

I'm sorry about your grandmother

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected