Sunday, August 15, 2010

1st Week of School and more...

That's right!  I just finished my first week of school and I'm starting the second week tomorrow! :(  Well I think I already told you that we have a German Exchange Student staying at my house named Katja.  Katja is in 11th grade in Germany but since we don't have an 11th grade she is in 10th grade at Cornerstone.  So here we are on the "meet the teachers day."


My BFF Courtlyn and me hiding behind a notebook!  We are what you would call weird...




Later that day I played a game of basketball with the family!  My team one a game and lost a game!  :)


The next day we took a walk around the block.  Here's Katja and Kenzie posing for a picture!


This is just some random sign I thought looked cool. LOL


Here's my cutey pie Kenzie!  I love her expression!  


And this is just a really cool looking spiderweb.


And then I went out and took pictures of random stuff in the yard...


Isn't this cute?


My sister's kids are the only people I know who can smile like this!  LOL








2 comments:

carlotta cisternas said...

Beautiful photos!

Hey, you might want to check out my blog...you'll see why when you get there ;)

Alex Maria said...

Nice pictures! Love the 'random sign'--Total vintage. :)

Oh, and that last picture: priceless. :D

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected