Monday, August 9, 2010

Did I Ever Tell You...


I love the Lord?


I love swimming?
I love taking pictures of my friends?



I love sun flare?



I'm a sucker for love stories?



I've listened to If I Die Young by The Band Perry about 200 times in four days?



I've never had a soda before?


I think pictures should tell a story?
{don't ask me what this picture has to do with that}



 I love photographing plants?



I want to be a professional photographer when I get older?



I think graffiti is cool?



I'm weirder than you think?


I love playing football?



I like writing on my hands?




 I'm a crazy tuber?



 That I'm a ninja?



My friends and I love funny pictures?
That I take way to many?



My friends and I still play dress up?
That we like shooting each other with plastic guns?



Here's just a few things you might not have known about me!  Hope you enjoyed it! :) <3








6 comments:

Olivia said...

I'm a ninja too. LOL

Tessa Voccola said...

haha! So's Megan! But I'm cooler...I have a sidekick! LOL

Alex Maria said...

Cool! LOVE the sun-flare photo :).

Mark and Megan said...

You take beautiful pictures and I love your blog!

AshleyAnn said...

Beautiful pictures Tessa! And as a former gymnast, I would like to note that you have great form and pointed toes on your kapow pic!

Autumn said...

Wow... it sounds like you just described me! Except *clears throat* I'm a JEDI not a ninja. :D Just wanted to make my profession clear. And I've had many sodas in my life, and I've never been tubing. :( But other than that, you've just described little ol' me! (But I'm still a Jedi. :P)

~Autumn

LOL!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected