Sunday, December 6, 2009

Yet Another Tag! I'm Obsessed!

I got this from the blog Me Myself and I
Do you like to write?
Yes! Come on you haven't figured that out!?LOL

Favourite Books?
LOTR, Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, Inkheart, Inkspell, Inkdeath...and much more!

Do you compose music/write songs?
NO!

Do you like Poetry?
Depends what kind and how good it is!

Loved someone so much who made you cry?
Yes...my friend...I won't go into details. LOL

Broken a bone?
Nope!

Been in a police car?
No but I've been in a firetruck...my brother set the alarm off when we first moved here and the firemen came!

Been on a boat?
Yes! My dad owns a houseboat, speed boat, and a canoe.

Fallen asleep at school?
No...

Did you sing today?
YES! I was practicing for my solo in the Christmas program this week! *gulp*

KFC, Popeyes or Church's?
I really have no idea...

Chick-a-flick or What-a-Burger?
What!?!??!!?!?!

Starbucks or McCafe?
Starbucks definitely!
!
What's your favorite time of year?
Hmm...it depends which season it is...right now it's Winter

Do you ever talk to yourself?
Come on! Who doesn't!? If you don't you should! LOL

Do you have a favourite treat you like to buy on occasions?
Sorry but I have to copy...A New Book or some Chocolate!

Do you believe the Bible is the literal word of God and is infallible?
YES! C.S. Lewis was saved trying to prove the Bible was wrong but he couldn't! isn't that amazing?

What's your favorite sport?
DANCE! Don't even think about saying it isn't a sport cause It's just like a sport only HARDER!!!!

What color is your Ipod?
I don't have one but my MP3 is pink.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
England or Italy.

If you could go to any fictional place, where would you go?
Either Middle Earth or Alagaesia!

Do you love to write or do you just like writing? Or do you write at all?
I love writing about certain things! Like my book characters but not a report.

What do you want to be when you a grown-up?
I have absolutely no idea...

Favorite animal?
HORSES!

Favorite Song?
Um...Wild horses, Made to Love, City on our Knees, 100 Years...there's to many to count!

Do you like school?
Depends on what we're doing and how the people treat me that day! LOL

Are you a people person? Because I'm getting the idea that you are!
I like people but I can't be around them all the time...I need my quiet times...just like this!

Do you like to talk?
Only to my friends...not to random people though!

Favorite food?
hmmm...that's a hard one...at the moment chicken noodle soup. Scratch that. My MOM'S chicken noodle soup!

Hobbies?
Copy AGAIN! writing, reading, photography, Dancing, Drawing!

Favorite Author?
J.R.R Tolkien, Christopher Paolini, Funke, Terri Farley...need I go on?

Favourite weapon?
Bow and sword!

Is this a fun tag or are you getting bored?
Really fun!

Do you like Hannah Montana and all those girly people and movies like high school musical?
No! Even if I did watch HSM...

What are you scared of?
Spiders and yellow jackets...

Favorite flower?
I don't have one at the moment...Rose?

Colour of your eyes?
Blue/Green but more green.


And I will tag...
Anyone who is following me!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I already did this tag, but I liked your answers.

Emily said...

Fun... Popeye's is the best fast food you'll ever eat. :) Too bad it's so bad for you!

Cute blog. :)

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected