Monday, December 21, 2009

My tag!

1. What does your first name mean?one who harvests, Full of beauty, fourth child (which I am)
2. How many siblings do you have? Three, two brothers and a sister
3. What's on your ceiling? Fabric covered ceiling tiles. The fabric is pink with stars on it.
4.  A few names you think are pretty? Laurel, Diana, Lidia...
5.  Put a pic that you really like below...




6.  Favorite saying? I have three! "life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain" and "Never judge a book by it's cover." and "Life is like an empty page, waiting to be filled with words." (I made this one up, i don't think anyone has said it but they might have)
7. What do you want for Christmas? A book! What else!
8. Books or Movies? Depends on which book and movie. If it's LOTR than definitely the movie! other than that I usually like the book better.
9. Do you like to act? Yes!
10. Did you like this tag? YES!
Anyone who wants to do this tag go ahead but please tell me it you do in comments!





No comments:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected