Monday, April 2, 2012

phoneography


Or for me better known as Ipodography.  I am pretty much in love with Instagram and I post on it almost everyday.  It's nice to have a camera at my fingertips for those times when I see weird things, want to take a quick picture with my friend, or want to catch a moment when I don't have my Canon.  Now it does not take the place of my beloved Canon by any means!  But it is nice to have.  And you even get to have people heart your picture...awwww.  haha.
I use Instagram to take pictures of my outfits and jewelry.

Untitled
I capture beautiful moment I want to remember like my niece Irish dancing in our front yard under the amazing blue sky.


Untitled


Untitled

Snapping quick pictures of an even quicker baby.

Untitled

Pictures of the sky as I rush out the door in the mornings.

Untitled

And adorable, snazzy cars!

Untitled


let's just say, I love photography in any form possible...especially if I can make it look older than it is.  haha.
Thank you everyone who reads my crazy posts about nothing and everything.  You all make me so happy.  By the way, if anyone knows of a good tutorial for installing and using actions in Photoshop Elements, please let me know!  I am completely lost!
P.S. Happy late April Fools!




No comments:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected