Sunday, November 6, 2011

autumn


"Our family is a circle of strength and love…
With every birth and every union the circle grows…
Every joy shared adds more love…
Every crisis faced together
makes the circle grow stronger."


"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
Ralph Waldo Emerson



But even if I'm left high and dry at the end of this wild journey, just taking it is a great feeling.
Olivia Wilde

I try to maintain the perspective that life is meant to be laughed at.
Nicholas Brendon

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light.
Helen Keller

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.
Albert Camus



"Let's find a beautiful place and get lost."





All I have seen teaches me to trust the creator for all I have not seen.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference. 
Robert Frost

A day without laughter is a day wasted.
Charlie Chaplin
 

At the height of laughter, the universe is flung into a kaleidoscope of new possibilities.
Jean Houston


A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.
Elbert Hubbard
 






1 comment:

liz said...

THIS WAS POSITIVELY ADORABLE!!!!!!!! I am seriously in love with your blog! :)))) Your photography is............ahamzinggg!! Oh my sweet tea! Following...........:)))

cottoncandyclouds.blogspot.com

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected