Thursday, June 30, 2011

trying something new

While I was in Pennsylvania, I tried my hand at some wedding photography.  My cousin, Joey, was getting married to a very nice lady named Dana.  It was a very nice wedding.  I was pretty proud of my first attempt at wedding photography!


It was a beach-themed wedding.  I loved the bridesmaid dresses.

I think Dana's dress was the prettiest I've ever seen.


The cake was beautiful as well.



cake and kisses


At the reception this cute old lady decided that she was going to teach my mom some of the dances.  Oh, it was so funny.  She was the cutest old lady!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent job on the wedding photography! You seemed to capture the atmosphere of the wedding (especially with the cute dancing picture!) :]

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected