Tuesday, June 7, 2011

i heart faces-from a distance


Well, I've been absent from the i heart faces challenges for weeks now and I believe that it is time for my reappearance.  That's just my opinion at least.
When I saw that the challenge was from a distance I was a little bit stumped until I happened upon my folder of pictures I took while babysitting a couple weeks ago, as some of you may know.
I just thought that this was the perfect picture for this challenge.  It was definitely one of my favorite pictures of the week. 
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Cheerio!



Go check out some of the other entries HERE.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love how mesmerized she is...i think we've all been like that a time or two with a flower. it makes me want to know what she's thinking about. darling!

Krysha said...

Very cool shot...good job! Love the editing, too.

Marissa said...

beautiful photo! I love it :)

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected