Tuesday, June 28, 2011

pennsylvania video



Like---me?!  haha!
I got back to my house last night after being away for a week and a half.  First, I went to a camp for five days, which I'll post about later, and then I left straight from there to go to Pennsylvania.  I went for a family wedding, which isn't in this post but will be in the next also.  Then we went to Kennywood!  That was SO much fun!  The next day we went sightseeing in Pittsburgh and then we left for my Uncle Mike's house.  Had a ton of fun and made a video to show you!


Came upon this guy cooking in front of a store in Pittsburgh. 


Went to Mt. Washington, where my mom and her siblings used to live.


Found this sign in Pittsburgh!  Isn't it great?


I've never seen people so into their team as the people in Pittsburgh.  I thought the people in Tennessee were into THEIR team!  


A cool sign!


My next post will tell even more about my great time!




No comments:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected