Saturday, February 26, 2011

the closet shopper


Well, now you all know what I do in my free time when I'm not blogging or making something---I'm tearing my closet apart.  I'm a little saddened that I forgot to wear any jewelry.  Maybe next time.
I love how I posed for this picture.  It's just so---I can't think of the word.  I'm sure you know what I'm talking about though.
Sorry if some of the pictures are blurry due to using the tripod.


I adore this dress!  I love the grey and the ruffles.  And I absolutely love, no adore and love the shoes!  I've poured over this style of shoe on Chictopia for a while now and now I have some of my own!  Oh, bliss.
 Dress-Forever 21
Shoes-Clarks
Headband-I made it.


People should never underestimate the power of Goodwill.  Goodwill is a store we frequent often in my family.  Sadly, East Tennessee doesn't have Goodwills like they do in Florida or Connecticut but we still have great finds.  You just have to be willing to look.  
I love the skirt so much!  I always wanted a pocket skirt or dress.
Pocket Skirt-Goodwill
Vest-Goodwill
Shirt-Unknown
Shoes-Clarks
 

This has to be the best Goodwill find ever!  This is a legit vintage shirt in perfect shape!  For the last couple of weeks I have been scouring the racks for vintage pieces but I never though I would find something this good. 
And it worked out perfectly for my school's Truth and Treasure event that I got to talk at. 

 Vintage Top-Goodwill
Pants-Ross
Shoes-Clarks
Bag-Unknown

I love the simplicity of this picture.  Its out of focusness adds so much to the picture.  I think it has a delightfully peaceful and simple feel.






4 comments:

claire said...

I cant believe that pocket skirt was bought at goodwill! It is so cute!

treschiccs.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

TELL ME HOW YOU MADE THAT HEADBAND!!!

Antonia said...

Great pictures!
I LOVE your dress and the shoes! :)

Lonneke Bouman said...

That dress looks so cute on you! &The headband is brilliant (:

http://lemonxmelon.blogspot.com/

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected