Thursday, February 10, 2011

closet love

Yes, I have probably lost my mind.  And yes, I have been jumping up and down.  Do you want to know why?  I finally cleaned out my closet!  I know, that's like unheard of.  Literally.  But I'm just loving the neatness of it.  And then of course I had to turn my camera towards the shoes.  I mean who doesn't go into their closet and see shoes?  You gotta love them!


Like I said, I'm really excited about this!


I adore this picture!  I think it might just make it in my pictures for room folder.  What do you think?


I was quite infatuated with the boots n{yes, this is part of my boots} in case you haven't figured that out by now.  


Boot love galore!


And then some cute heels.  A girls gotta have some.

Alas, another boot!

And this totally random shot that somehow or another tied into the closet.  I like it.


And another beautisimo {I don't even know if that's a word but I like it} shot.
I heart shells.
Are you ready for Valentines Day?  In case you haven't noticed, I'm pretty hyped.  For absolutely no reason.  Well, maybe the fact that our class is the bringer of food class has got me hyped just a smidgen.   I love that word.  Okay, now I'm going to stop rambling and let you go on with your life.  
Cheerio!
  

Oh, wait!  Don't leave me quite yet.  Have you by chance glanced over at my followers gadget?  Yes, I have
FORTY EIGHT FOLLOWERS!
I think this might just be a cause for celebration.  I'm almost there.  Please, you couple of stragglers who read but don't follow break yourself from your pattern of obscurity and follow!  Following isn't all bad now is it?
Okay, now you may leave with my blessing.
Adios!





2 comments:

Kolein said...

I LOVE your photos! I have to say, this is the most exciting read about a closet. EVER. for me!

It looks fabulous! Great work!

Love the way you write too!!!

So looking forward to meeting you and your mom and family this weekend! Oh and I'll make it 49!

xo
~Kolein

claire said...

I absolutely love the last to photographs! You are a really good photographer!! Great blog!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected