Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Awarded!


Here are the rules for receiving this award:


1. State 5 random facts about yourself.
2. Award 5 of your stylish blogging friends.
    1. I do not like peanut butter.  Not the smell not the taste not anything about it!
    2. I've run the mile in 7 minutes 27 seconds...not going to happen again probably! LOL
    3. I am the youngest by eight years in my family...my youngest brother is 21 while I am 13.
    4. I was born in Florida and lived there for two years before moving to Tennessee.
    5. For some of the year in 4th grade I was the only student until by BFFs Hope and Courtlyn joined me.
    I tag 
    Taylor
    Taylor 
    and anyone else who wants to do it!





    ...







    1 comment:

    Taylor said...

    Thanks, Tessa. =)

    myfreecopyright.com registered & protected