Sunday, March 14, 2010

Super long tag! Oh how I love tags!!!!!!

1. High heels or boots? BOOTS! Especially since I don't wear high heels. (how do people walk in those things?) LOL

2. What time did you get up this morning? around 8:20

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Tooth Fairy! That was hilarious!

4. What is your name? Ummm.... Tessa! Shouldn't you know this already? LOL

5. What is your favorite TV show? Um...American Idol?

6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Waffles

7. What is your middle name? Brooke...

8. What food do you dislike? Eggs...spinach...uhg

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Tenth Avenue North (I can't remember the CD's name :( )

10. What characteristic do you despise? um...concietedness

11. Favorite clothing? Ah, my aero pajamas! :)

12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? Um...Italy or England or maybe Germany or you know I really can't decide...

13. Are you an organized person? Kind of....

14. Where would you retire to? I haven't really considered that yet. :D

15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 13th! I went to the Bahamas!

16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Finish watching Amazing Race and read!

17. What is your Birthstone?Opal

18. Person you expect to publish this first? I have no idea!

19. When is your birthday? October

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night!

21. What is your shoe size? Any where between 5 to 7 differing with the brand.

22. Do you own any animals? Yes, two dogs and a cat.

23. Any news you'd like to share? *YES!!*
MY SISTER'S HAVING A BABY! I HOPE IT'S A GIRL!

24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? An equestrian!

25. What is your favorite flower? I like wildflowers! And Lilies...I like most all flowers! LOL

26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? This weekend! I'm going to Disney! Any Floridian Blogger Buddies? Hello?

27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Aqua Blue

28. How is the weather right now? Cold... :( it was so warm the other day!

29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? I can't remember...oh ya...Mrs. Hicks

30. Favorite drink? Diet Water LOL :D

31. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden!

32. Hair color? Brown.

33. What was your favorite toy as a child? that's a hard one...my horses!

34. Summer or winter? Well, at the beginning of Winter I love it...At the en I hate it...so it's mixed.

35. Chocolate or vanilla? Ice cream?

36. Coffee or tea? neither...

37. Wish you were still young? And I'm not young? Wow what would you classify a 969 year old person? LOL

38. Do you want your friends to publish this? YES!

39. When was the last time you cried? I don't remember...

40. What is under your bed? Dust...ok so maybe there's more but to bad! LOL

41 . What did you do last night? Read an awesome book!

42. What are you afraid of? Yellow Jackets...If you go back a lot of posts you'll see why!

43. Salty or sweet? Both sound delicious right now, but I'd have to go with sweet. :)

44. Best quality you have? I don't know!

45. How many years at your current job? I don't have a job...the closest thing to a job is babysitting my sister's kids...for NOTHING! LOL

46. Favorite day of the week? Hmm... I think that would be Saturday.

47. What four people will you tag? Anyone who wants to do it!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this tag! I hope you have a safe, and fun, trip to Flordia!

~Emily

Maggie said...

Hey, Tessa,
I know that you're a follower of my blog (musings in a strange land) and I just wanted to make sure you know about the short story contest I have going right now. You can find all the info on my latest blog post, but there's only a week or two left to enter! We had a lot of fun last time, and it would be cool to have even more entries.
Hope to see you there!
~Trav

Casey said...

I can't wait to see you at Disney! I'M SO EXCITED!
Casey

Emily Ann said...

Hi Tessa! I just wanted to tell you that you have won the blog makeover that you entered for in my 200th post giveaway.

I'm gonna send you an email later...

In Christ,
Emily

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected