Saturday, March 13, 2010

Another Award and Tag!

I just recieved the Sunshine Award from Samarah!
Thanks!


#1 Your favourite colour. Um...I have to say lime green and teal blue.

#2 Your favourite branch of the military. Army. My brother's in the Army right now.

#3 What is your dream vehicle. umm...I haven't really thought about that...

#4 Hats of choice if any. My army green hat...I'm not sure what I would call it.  It's really cute though!

#5 What’s the last movie you watched? Lord of the Rings I think...

#6 Have you ever had a pet? YES! right now we have three dogs and a cat. We used to have horses, but that was before we moved off the mountain and into the city. :( ;)

#7 What is your favourite movie or TV show character? ummm...LOTR-Aragorn and Eowyn, Narnia-Lucy, Pirates of the Carribean-Elizabeth, I'm going to stop...this could take a while.

#8 Do you have any firearms? No...

#9 Favourite 2 quotes?

James Dean
"Dream as if you'll live forever... live as if you'll die today”

Unknown
"God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow in them."


#10 Have you had a MRE? I'm going to guess no since I don't know what it is...

I award:  
Any one who wishes summer would hurry up and get here!






No comments:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected