Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tennesse Sunrise

My school has the most amazing views in the morning.  The sky is absolutely beautiful.  I don't think that any picture could ever do justice to how truly beautifully God paints the sky each morning for us.  I do think that this picture could come close though.
Since God displays such vivid views for me every morning I have decided to take a picture of every sunrise that I can every day that we have school.  Maybe by the end of the year I can have a huge collection of pictures to display God's great painting skills!




I just couldn't resist showing off a pictures of my expert snowboarding skills!  Okay, I lied.  I am anything but and expert snowboarder but we can pretend can't we?  Let's just say I did the whole stop, fly, drop, and roll maneuver.  It was quiet funny if not painful the next day.  hehe.  So, how are your snowboarding skills?








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you, Tessa! I just love taking pictures of sunrises and sunsets, but the actual view is so so so much more amazing then the picture! :)

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected