Wednesday, August 27, 2008

MY YELLOW JACKET AFFAIR


This summer mom took me to MK's house so we could play. We played for a while and then MK decided to show me her favorite tree. We went and climbed the tree. All of a sudden, there were Yellow Jackets all over my feat! It scared me really bad and I started to cry. Then a Yellow Jacket climbed in my shoe. You bet I kicked that shoe off!

After that I said, "MK get out and get your mom!" She climbed out a really skinny branch and ran to get her mom. During this episode, I prayed and prayed and prayed. When her mom got there she said for me to climb out of the tree.

When I was finally out I was shaking like a leaf in the wind. The best thing was that not one of those Yellow Jackets stung me. I am positive that my prayers saved me. MK's mom thought for sure that I would have to go to the hospital.

I am so thankful that God protected me. Since then I am terribly afraid of any thing with a stinger.

No comments:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected