Saturday, October 24, 2009

Water, Sky, and DOLPHINS!

Here is a picture of the inside of our boat.
We were really high up!

on boat



This is the over crowded swimming pool.
There wasn't even enough room to swim across from one wall to the next!


Here is the "tail" of the boat.
It was huge!


Every day the people who cleaned our rooms left these adorable animals.
On the first day it was a snail and I was so inspired that I took one of the towels and made my own! I'm not going to tell you which one is mine. LOL!


This is the original towel animal!
This is not mine even though I wish it was!LOL


Here is my amazingly comfy bed!


The water was SO pretty!
It was one of the most memorable thing during the trip!
(besides the dolph...Oh wait I can't reveal that yet!)


This is what we saw most of the trip; clouds and water.
The clouds looked like they were painted there!


Sorry this picture was blurry but just look at the color of that water!


Here is our cruise ship the Sensation harbored in Nassau.


Now we are at at the dolphins!
Our dolphin's name was Michelle or Shelly.
I didn't get any pictures of her but I got alot of others.
If you look closely you can see a dolphin behind the man on the dock!


I love this picture because it looks like the dolphin is waving at you!


Here are copies of the "Top Dollar" pictures that we bought there.


I'm hanging this picture in my room!


This is my personal favorite picture beacause of the amazing way that the dolphins all came up together and I took the picture too so that makes it even better!


I had an AWESOME time on this trip! If you ever go to the Bahamas you HAVE to swim with the dolphins! They are SO AMAZING!
Tessa
P.S. For another post on this look at my Mom's blog. There is a link to it on my sidebar.
So Long!

1 comment:

dmvoccola said...

Some of your pictures are more interesting than mine! Loved them!

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected